Safety barriers are installed in areas where hazards may occur, keeping the environment safe where vehicles, goods, and people move. It is an important protective measure for road safety and factory safety. So how do you choose a reliable safety barrier product? A lot depends on a reliable safety barrier manufacturer. In today’s guide, we’ll introduce you to 10 reliable security barrier manufacturers in the United States. Read on to learn more.
1. Ideal Shield
- Business Type: Ideal Shield is the manufacturer of original bumper pillar covers and the strongest guardrails on the market.
- Established Year: 1997
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Products: Ideal Shield features The Original Bumper Post Sleeve, the strongest industrial guardrail on the market, the best-selling plastic sign base system, and a variety of safety handrail systems. Below is a list of some of their commonly used products.
- Bollard cover
- Decorative column cap
- Goalposts & Walls
- Logo system
- Parking lot products
Ideal Shield is an industry leader in safety barrier manufacturing with a proven reputation. It has five manufacturing plants, including a 75,000-square-foot production facility, and an extensive distribution network throughout the United States, where its product lines are located and readily available for rapid shipping. They offer hundreds of styles in various sizes and colors, constantly meeting the needs of any customer. Ideal Shield has sold over 6,000,000 bollard covers since 1999, making Ideal Shield the true leader in bollard covers.
Additionally, their patented product line eliminates the need for painting, saving time, money, and maintenance costs. Shield products are designed to provide a cost-effective way to increase security in and around facilities, protect your most valuable assets (people and machinery), and enhance the overall appearance of your structure.
- Business Type: Jesco is a manufacturer of custom manufacturing and material handling equipment.
- Established Year: 1932
- Location: Michigan
- Products: Jesco Leading manufacturer of material handling equipment (pallet pallets, dump hoppers, wire enclosures for industrial guardrails) wire mesh lockers, machine guards, and wire mesh partitions. Below is a list of some of their commonly used products.
- Wire mesh partitions
- Defensive equipment
- Dump truck
- Safety railing
- Safety door
- Industrial guardrail
- Industrial storage cabinets/racks
- Hinged door
Jesco is a third-generation family-owned business and a WBE-certified woman-owned small business. Currently, with a 90,000-square-foot factory, it also has more than 40 skilled workers to meet customer needs. Designed to provide custom manufacturing and material handling equipment to customers worldwide. Jesco is customer-focused and provides support every step of the way, from production to sales. Their extensive inventory means you will be able to find the right product for your specific application and facility.
Today, Jesco is affiliated with the American Welding Society, the National Association of Manufacturers, the Hillsdale County Economic Development Partnership, and other professional organizations. And in the future, Jesco will continue to grow.
- Business Type: NASP is a security manufacturer that provides a full range of solutions.
- Established Year: 1995
- Location: Illinois
- Products: NASP provides quality security products to prevent potential problems or solve problems that have already occurred. Below is a list of some of their commonly used products.
- Safety mat
- Loading dock gate
- Safety railing
- Pedestrian safety
- Crowd control barrier
- Machine protective equipment
North American Safety Products Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality safety solutions that help businesses maximize safety and minimize risk. NASP also offers customization services, and when stock security barriers don’t get the job done, a custom solution may be needed. Experienced in-house engineers will visit the areas where security barriers need to be installed and plan and design a security structure that best suits your environment. While ensuring product quality and timely delivery.
NASP’s products have passed OSHA compliance testing and can meet any customer’s safety needs. If you want to find a product that is both safe and compliant, NASP is an option worth considering.
- Business Type: SONCO is a manufacturer of steel, concert, water-filled, and plastic barriers and barricades.
- Established Year: 1976
- Location: Washington, DC
- Products: SONCO’s products and services have received high praise from customers. Below is a list of some of their commonly used products.
- Temporary guardrail
- Guardrail accessories
- Crowd barriers
- Conveyor belt barrier
- Pedestrian guardrail
- Traffic roadblock
- Traffic signs
SONCO has over 45 years of experience and expertise in protecting people and assets. It can provide the most cost-effective integrated solution for crowd control. It offers lightweight, heavy-duty, powder-coated, pedestrian, expandable, and safety barricades. Retractable safety belt barriers are also available. The products selected by SONCO are suitable for your specific application and have been time and field-tested to protect the safety of your personnel and assets to the greatest extent.
With SONCO, customers can custom-manufacture the safety products they want and have the goods shipped directly to your job site quickly and cost-effectively. In addition, SONCO also provides transaction protection, with a 21-day money-back guarantee for all orders placed through suppliers, covering order cancellations and quality issues.
5. Petersen Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Business Type: PMC is a manufacturer of a full line of planters, bollards, and lighted bollards for crowd/traffic control and security.
- Established Year:1913
- Location: Iowa
- Products: PMC primarily manufactures safety barriers for concrete products, below is a list of some of their common products.
- Concrete bollards
- Concrete safety barrier
- Security wall
- Sports bollards
- Concrete bench
Petersen Mfg. Co. concrete safety barrier products provide strong, cost-effective safeguards to protect the public from accidents and acts of terrorism. Concrete bollards come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and anchoring options to provide safety and aesthetic value. After authorization from the headquarters, the products are sold to all states in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, and Mexico.
In addition to choosing from existing stock, you can customize your desired shape and style with Petersen. Petersen has served numerous clients, including the U.S. Army, U.S. Marshals, New York City Police Department, General Services Administration, and others. Petersen Mfg. Co., Inc. is a trusted manufacturer of concrete safety barriers.
6. Traffic Safety Store
- Business Type: Traffic Safety Store is a dealer of jersey-style safety barriers.
- Established Year: 1997
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Products: Below is a list of some commonly used products from the Traffic Safety Store.
- Traffic cone
- Contour tube
- Bollards and Guards
- Traffic signs
Traffic Safety Store is the largest direct distributor of traffic cones, parking blocks, speed bumps, and safety vests. They have thousands of different traffic safety products and have served over 100,000 customers worldwide. Traffic Safety Store has multiple distribution centers across the United States, making it the fastest, most trusted source for traffic safety supplies.
In addition, the Traffic Safety Store adheres to sustainable green manufacturing, and more than 20% of it has obtained LEED certification. If you are in urgent need of purchasing a safety barrier, then the Traffic Safety Store may have what you are looking for.
- Business Type: Rite-Hite is a manufacturer and global supplier specializing in loading dock equipment, industrial doors, safety guardrails, and other products.
- Established Year: 1965
- Location: Wisconsin
- Products: Rite-Hite’s products are mainly in the field of industrial equipment. The following is a list of some of their commonly used products.
- Vehicle restricted products
- Industrial door
- Industrial curtain wall
- Machine protection
- Pedestrian guardrail
- Pier Shelter
Rite-Hite is a global leader in the manufacturing, sales, and service of loading dock equipment, industrial doors, security barriers, HVLS fans, industrial curtain walls, and more. These products are designed to enhance safety, security, energy efficiency, and environmental control across industries. The company also provides product service, repair and maintenance, and product upgrade solutions. Rite-Hite has branches in the United States, China, Brazil, Germany, and Poland, serving customers in North America, Latin America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
8. OTW Safety
- Business Type: OTW Safety is a manufacturer of plastic safety barricades.
- Established Year: 1993
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Products: OTW Safety primarily provides plastic barricade solutions. Below is a list of some of their commonly used products.
- Airport roadblock
- Pedestrian safety roadblocks
- Safety swing door
- Maintain crowd barricades
OTW Safety can choose the right plastic barricade for your situation and help you understand the differences between plastic barricades. Rather than simply selling products. Since its inception, OTW Safety has provided safety and security barricade systems and expertise to thousands of customers and industries around the world.
OTW Safety enhances public safety by providing the most innovative safety barriers. Their products are barricades that are made in the USA and are 100% recyclable. OTW products have been used in some of the harshest environments in the world, supporting every military branch of the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Marshals Service, Interior, Homeland Security, and Department of Defense.
- Business Type: Lindsay is a manufacturer in the road safety products industry.
- Established Year: 1995
- Location: Omaha
- Products: Below is a list of some of Lindsay’s commonly used products.
- Crash pad
- Temporary obstacle
- Door system
- Other road safety products
For more than three decades, Lindsay has been developing innovative, cost-effective solutions to make our roads safer. His Barrier Systems is a comprehensive suite of reliable road safety products and services that protect motorists and workers every day. Lindsay is committed to providing durable, long-lasting products that put road safety first. Easily explore their range of leading crash pads, end treatments, and more that meet the world’s top safety standards.
In fact, road safety barriers are just one of Lindsay’s areas, and Lindsay is also very successful in the agricultural irrigation and infrastructure fields.
- Business Type: McCue is a manufacturer of safety barrier products.
- Established Year: 1988
- Location: Danvers, MA
- Products: Below is a list of some of McCue’s commonly used products.
- Industrial safety guardrail
- Crash-Tested Bollards
- Pedestrian safety bollards
McCue designs creates and installs a complete suite of security solutions for retail stores, industrial facilities, and everywhere in between. Make security easy for everyone by providing turnkey support from product design to specification and installation. Every McCue product is crash-tested to ensure absolute safety. Whether it’s certified crash-tested products or IoT devices that proactively react and protect, they are constantly innovating and defining safety at the cutting edge.
McCue is headquartered in the United States, with offices in the United Kingdom and China, making it easy to find a security partner wherever you need it in the world.
Safety guardrails can save people’s lives when necessary, so they are an essential facility in some dangerous places. The above is the list of the top 10 safety guardrail manufacturers in the United States that we have compiled. You can filter according to your actual situation. If you have any other questions, please contact Aotons.